Bandol Rose AOC
Millésime 2021 Médaillé d’Or en 2022
Rosé Millésime 2022
Bandol Rose “TRADITION”
GRAPE VARIETIES :
Mourvèdre : 25 %
Grenache : 30 %
Cinsault : 45 %
Mix of clay and limestone. Yield 36 hl per hectare
CULTURE AND HARVEST :
- Traditionally tilled soil (both mechanically and by hand) reasoned soil treatment.
- Manual grape harvest.
- Clusters are hand-selected in the vineyard.
VINIFICATION METHOD :
- Destemmed and crushed.
- Direct pressing or skin cold-maceration (12°).
- Fermentation thermo-regulated around 16-18°C.
DISH AND WINE ALLIANCE :
You will particularly appreciate our Bandol rosé wine with fish, grilled meat, bouillabaisse, poultry… Or as an aperitif.
IDEAL TASTING TEMPERATURE :
Served at around 13°C
TASTING COMMENTS :
Lovely light pink colouring, fresh fruity taste. Refined and delicate in mouth, a good year. A gastronomic wine.
- Silver medal at Vigneron Indépendant competition in Paris
- 92/100 in Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2015